22116

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Article Traffic Secrets

Article traffic generates the highest quality lead of all the traffic generation methods I have tried. This includes ppc, ezine advertising, banner advertising and traffic exchanges. The reason for this is that you have already established credibility and trust before the visitor has clicked through to your web site. Now you can think of this in the following if you were to see an advertisement in a newspaper or you were to see an article in a newspaper which source would you trust more. When someone tells you to buy something you are less likely to follow. Now if someone catches your attention with an interesting article you are more receptive to what they are selling on an unconscious level.

I have found the best way to promote my articles is to do keyword research on a keyword that receives traffic without too much competition and write an article related to that topic. I use the keywords in my title and a few times in the article and submit my article to an article directory like Ezine articles. Now when somebody searches on that specific keyword using search engines then they will find my article and if it is good enough they will click on my bio through to my squeeze page.

To monetize your article traffic you need to have a squeeze page where you offer a free report and capture their name and email address. This will allow you to follow up with multiple autoresponder messages related to that niche with offers that will monetize your list.

If you are on a limited budget article traffic is one of the best ways to promote your internet business. All you need to do is to write articles on a consistent basis which is much easier than optimizing your web site for search engines, ffa pages, ppc and ezine advertising which may not yield the results you have been looking for.

Would you like to know more about the techniques that have helped me to quit my day job? I have just completed my new guide.

Download it free here: Secrets Of Internet Marketing

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home