22116

Friday, May 23, 2008

Carbon Copy Pro and Wealth Masters International Honest Business Review - Scam?

As I was searching online for an internet marketing program, I came across Carbon Copy Pro and was interested in what it was all about. After reading carefully and researching their website, I realized this was not for me. Now let me tell you why.

First, Carbon Copy Pro makes you pay $50 to fill out an application so you can then obtain all the necessary information about this company. What's this all about? I thought to myself. Are you kidding me. Who does this? This makes me think it's a scam or that they are ashamed of their product(s).

Second, they try to get you to pay $8,995.00 for a home business called "Wealth Masters International" or "WMI". They inform you that to participate in Carbon Copy Pro, you must spend a minimum of $2,000.00 to $5,000.00 in advertising. That's between $10,995.00 to $13,995.00 to get started in this program. Now, if you Google "WMI" or "Wealth Masters International" you'll learn that it doesn't cost $50.00 (What Jay Kubassek and Carbon Copy Marketing charges for the above information) to learn more about it. And They DO HAVE other price points BELOW $8,995.00.

And last but not least, they somehow FORGET to inform you of the $150 RECURRING MONTHLY CHARGE before buying into the program. To me, that's a pretty hefty monthly charge.

Now, do I think that Carbon Copy Pro/Wealth Masters International is a legit business? I would say yes it is, however, is it a business that I would want my name and career associated with? Absolutely not. Their compensation plan isn't all that either (in my opinion).

Hillary Patz is an internet marketing guru with a desire to help people find success through BTTW. To learn more about Hillary Patz and her team of Marketing Mentors Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home