22116

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Discover the Secret Methods for Article Success

I am frequently asked what's the one secret to achieving success in the article marketing business. In a wordWrite. In another wordSubmit. Thats pretty much it. Of course there are some details that you need to consider along the way: a good Resource Box, a great title, and a few other details. But, for the most part, you need to write and submit, again and again.

Occasionally, Ill write just one or two articles and Ill submit them to my entire list of article submission sites, about 150. When I feel more energetic, I write four to five articles and submit them to a list of about forty sites. On my best days, Ill crank out ten or more articles and submit them to my top 10 sites. Id like to submit them to more sites, but I just dont have the time when submitting that many articles.

It takes a considerable amount of time to submit an article to my large 150 site list. I can submit to my 50 site list in about forty minutes. And I can submit an article to the short 10 site list in less than fifteen minutes.

By submitting an article to 50 or so sites, you can expect to get between 100 and 200 links over a six-month period. Im quite happy with that. Thats one of the reasons, although not the main one, that I write articles. The other reason is that Im rather fond of money. That parts not too bad either.

Most people that ask me about the secret of success are what I call casual writers. They wrote a few articles and submitted each one to one or two sites. Much to their surprise, they didnt make any money and they haven't witnessed increased traffic. They think that article marketing doesnt work.

To be really successful writing articles, Im talking about 6 figure successful; you need to write about 1000 articles per year. Thats three a day, every day!

I operate my article business according to an old saying: Work for a while like nobody will, live the rest of your life like nobody can! In closing, I've got just two things to say, Write! Submit!

Create your own Ebook and make BIG MONEY! Details at http://www.milliondollararticle.com Our easy 3-step method allows you to make your own Ebook in a few short hours, even if you have no experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home