22116

Friday, May 16, 2008

Does Article Marketing Work?

I am a person who is interested in all aspects of search engine optimisation, web promotion and web marketing. I have to admit that I am a bit of a geek as I love to read through the seo forums. I learn quite a lot from these forums however am also, at times, left feeling a little bemused. I can never quite get my head around the amount of people that criticise article marketing. In this article, I am going to be sticking up for writing articles as a form of website promotion by explaining why I believe article marketing works.

The days of buying links to get you to the top of the search engine rankings has gone. Excessive reciprocal linking has also been banished to the wayside. The importance of obtaining one-way links, links that are not paid for, has never been so apparent.

Writing an article and submitting it to a couple of article directories costs nothing. The article should be around three to find hundred words in length, it should be original and of use to any reader.

I am fully aware that the main links that people gain via article marketing are quite poor, however if you stick with it for long enough, you are bound to obtain a few decent ones as well.

I have been writing and submitting about five articles per week for the last three years now and the results have been quite outstanding.

I am going to continue on this trend and would advise other people to start writing articles as a free and easy way to rise up the rankings. It is quite simple, the more articles you write, the more products you will sell. Good luck and I hope article marketing proves as beneficial to you as it has for me.

Steve Hill is a webmaster from Birmingham, he has interests in a number of websites including: therapy for stuttering
articles about debt consolidation
centre for laser surgery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home