22116

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Internet Marketing Coach - The Criteria You Need To Evaluate Before Hiring A Coach

When I first started my internet business the very course I did was by Corey Rudl. He has passed away since then, but he is a legend in the industry. So he was my very first coach. I learnt a lot and his course went a long way in helping me to establish my business. When you are starting in a new industry it is very important to learn from someone who is already successful. However you need to choose someone that you are comfortable learning from.

Now before you start a course and hire an internet marketing coach you need to evaluate a few criteria. First of all are you comfortable with the method that your coach is using to generate their online income? A typical example is the over hyped Day Job Killer. This ebook mainly used Google Adwords to generate money for affiliate income using direct linking. Now I am not saying this does not work, but not everybody may be suited for this. If you make a mistake it can be very costly.

You also need to consider how much the person who is teaching you is earning? If they are earning only a few hundred dollars or a few thousand dollars and you are earning more than that you need to question if it really is worth it? On the internet there are a lot of people who will try and make a fast buck even if they do not have enough experience in that specific field.

You also need to look at the system that they promote. Do they have ebooks, dvds, cds, forums and how their support is structured? For example if you have a problem how long will it take for them to get back to you. For some people reading an ebook alone will not help them while others are more suited to interactive discussions in forums.

Based on the above criteria you need to selectively choose your coach based on how they meet your needs.

Would you like to know more about the magical marketing techniques that have helped me to quit my day job? I have just completed my new guide.

Download it free here: Secrets Of Internet Marketing

Here's your chance to drive massive traffic to your web site: Secrets Of Article Marketing

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home