22116

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Productive Article Marketing - 4 Comprehensive Steps to Explode Your Article Marketing

Article marketing is one of my favorite marketing tools. It allows me to establish my expertise and promote my products without spending a single dime. It has brought success to my online business by driving quality traffic to my site and increasing my sales potential.

Wonder how I do it? Here are the 4 comprehensive steps that I use in exploding my article marketing techniques:

1. Online users transact only with marketers whom they know and trust. It is a fact that you need to seriously consider in order to succeed in internet marketing. Thus, your main goal in selling your articles should be to gain the trust of your readers so you can convert them to potential clients. You can do this by sharing a slice of your expertise and showing your readers that you are actually good on what you do.

2. Build rapport. You also have to build that personal connection with your readers so they will like you. This is the first step to promote rapport and trust. You can do so by writing in a conversational tone, showing your empathy when needed, offering them sound solutions to their problems, and answering their burning questions.

3. Be consistent. 30-50 articles will not do wonders to your internet marketing plans. You need to be committed and write at least 5 articles per day. These are enough to strengthen your online credibility and show your readers that you have so much information to impart. These can also help you boost the number of your quality inbound links that can lead to improved page ranking.

4. Proofread your articles. Grammar, spelling, and factual errors can be taken against your professionalism and credibility. Make it a habit to manually proofread your articles to avoid losing the trust of your potential clients.

To learn more, download my free guide, "How to Generate $15,000 Per Month Online" here: "How to Generate $15,000 Per Month Online"

Sean Mize is an internet marketing mentor who teaches people to generate over $15,000 per month online via automated systems and product funnels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home