22116

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Article Submission Sites That Can Destroy Your Business

Using the right Marketing Strategies Online Marketing sites can make the difference between success and failure of your business. Particularly if you Marketing Newsletters like me and use article Blogging for the bulk of your marketing efforts. In this case, it is Online Marketing Services the single most Article Marketing Is The Best Content Based Marketing Solution On The Internet Today factor in achieving success.

Using Marketing Jobs website stat counter, I Marketing Plan my article statistics on Marketing Tools regular basis. I want to know Article Marketing Is The Best Content Based Marketing Solution On The Internet Today article submission sites are sending me traffic and which ones are not. After I add a new directory to my list, I check my statistics very thoroughly. Marketing Strategy the new site is not sending me traffic Marketing Expert a month, I delete them from my list.

This is Online Marketing Blog important. Early in my article marketing career, I did not check my statistics. And, in a number of cases, I got little or no traffic from many of these sites. However, because I was not aware, I continued to submit to these non-performing article submission sites.

I was very fortunate ?so You Would Like To Make Money From Blogging&id=1070956 I began to check my stats when I did. Initially, I submitted to 150 article submission sites on a daily basis. As you can imagine, it was very time consuming, even though I was using submission software. After I began to check my statistics, I was able to delete 90 article submission sites from my daily list with no loss of business.

90 sites are an awful lot. What about the people who submitted to just 40 or 50 of those non-performing sites and no others? I suppose that those are the people who say that article marketing does not work. To ensure the success of your Internet business, make sure that you regularly check your site statistics. Make sure that you are getting traffic from your each of your article submission sites.

Do you want to learn more about how I make money? I have just completed a Online Marketing E Marketing Internet marketing book entitled, How To Make Money Every Day!

Free ebook - Make Money Every Day

Great Article Submission Sites

Article Submission Software

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home