22116

Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Future of Article Marketing

We all know about the power of article marketing; just ask any of the most prolific expert authors at ezinearticles and they will confirm just how beneficial it has been for them. These authors seem able to write five or more articles each and every day, this is most impressive as well as being quite amazing. I must admit that I struggle to achieve my goal of writing an average of one article per day even though I am fully aware of the rewards that this brings.

This is the present day truth of article marketing but what about the future, will writing articles still be as popular in ten or twenty years time or will the major search engines attempt to put an end to the practice in the same way that they have with paid links and excessive link exchanges?

I have quite a busy life, I have two children, I have a full time career and an extensive social life. This is my excuse for only writing an average of one article per day as I would love to be able to write more. I do however ensure that I have the time to promote my websites in other ways such as by attempting to obtain powerful one way links. This strategy has worked very well for me over the last five years.

It is important to look ahead, what is working at the present time may not work next month or next year. The world of website marketing is forever changing and it is essential to stay one step ahead of the game.

As for the question in the opening paragraph of this article, I personally believe that article marketing is here to stay for a long time. The cumulative affect of the authors who put in the big strides today will, in my opinion, see huge rewards over the longer term as well as the short.

There is absolutely no reason for search engines such as Google to attempt to ban this form of web promotion, after all the links that are gained are all one-way and there is no money changing hands.

My advice to any webmaster who is looking to promote their website would be to start writing articles today.

Steve Hill is a webmaster from Birmingham, he has interests in a number of websites including: stuttering treatment, complementary therapies and DVD authoring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home