22116

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Regcure Registry Cleaner Reviews - User Experience

Yesterday my computer kept crashing with illegal operation errors. At first I thought my computer was over heated. Then I moved my computer to a room that had air condition, but the problems still existed. My brother told me my computer might have some registry errors, and he recommended a registry cleaner called Regcure.

I did a little research on Regcure throughout the internet. In the Google search engine, I typed “bad reviews for Regcure” and “complaints against Regcure” in order to find out the down side of the software. Most of the RegCure user reviews are good, but there are still some bad reviews for regcure. For example, Regcure lacks registry defragmenting, has only one method of backup compared to 3 different ways with Max Registry Cleaner and does not have some of the more advanced support features like Live Help and scan log analysis. However, after using the free trial, I found out that Regcure can actually do some tasks that most of the registry cleaner can't do, such as:

  • Automatic Repair: Regcure offers you the ability to perform an automatic repair of detected items after a scan.
  • Backup and Restore: An automatic backup is created every time you use Regcure. You can restore any items any time for peace of mind.
  • Startup Management: Regcure offers quick and easy access to all the programs that are launched when you start your computer. You can enable and disable applications in the Manage Startup list with a few simple clicks.
After reading some of the user reviews, I had enough confident about using Regcure. It also offers a free scan of my computer to diagnose potential problems. The scan showed that I had over 700 errors in my computer, and I eventually bought the registry cleaner. It is also compatible with all Window’s operating system, and it includes a full back-up utility to make my registry cleaning experience as easy and safe as possible. Equipped with the standard features of most registry cleaners like custom scanning options, registry optimization, backup/restore capabilities and scheduled scanning options Regcure is a satisfactory registry optimizer.

Honestly I am impressed after using Regcure. It is an extremely simple and easy to use registry cleaner. I only spent less than 5 minutes to learn how to use it properly, and the result is excellent. Now my computer is like brand new.

Why Need RegCure If You Already Have Antivirus Software? There is really no technical reason why antivirus software could not do the work of removal spyware tool like RegCure. And, in fact, some antivirus programs do identify some spyware. However, much of spyware and adware exist in a gray area, not out-and-out fraudulent or harmful, but still raising concerns about privacy. The demarcation lines are still unclear, and that’s one big reason why antivirus software does not yet fully deal with spyware threats.

Antivirus software makers have been reluctant to tackle the spyware threat head-on, usually focusing on only the most egregious examples of spyware. That's why you really need to use a removal spyware tool like RegCure, even if you have antivirus protection on your PC.

RegCure is a great registry cleaner. However, it is not perfect because it lacks of some advanced settings. If you only need to find a registry cleaner for some basic scanning and fixing, RegCure can do more than enough for you. On the other hand, if you need some advanced features such as memory optimizer and junk file cleaner and you can afford a few more dollars, I strongly recommend Registry Easy You can read a full Registry Easy Review here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home