22116

Friday, May 2, 2008

Targeted Article Marketing - Create More Money In Article Marketing

Article marketing is the fuel Make Money Online And Work From Home my system. Everyone has Really Make Money Online have Blogging fuel. Others have other fuels some ?list Building With Squeeze Pages Is A Continuing Business Source&id=1073370 you have Go programs, some of you have ppc, some of you do Make Money Online At free traffic stuff that Guide To Making Money dont understand. I have tried all of that stuff and none of Internet Marketing Sales worked for me like all the crazy manuals 2 me 1q98r09608orqywpvxoqpsxxvtr would.

I bought special affiliate software and I spent money to do free traffic dont ask me how..but you probably already know! Make Money Online With them I stumbled on Make Money Online marketing. I was trying to get high rankings for a niche web site and it worked. I was crazy with that I was writing one article per day and submitting it to like 80 article directories and then the next day I would Online Make Money Online With Ebay another article and submit it to like the same 80 it was crazy times.

Then I decided to start testing where the traffic was coming from and found that 95% of my traffic was coming from one group of five directories (I was not willing to set up tracking links for all 80, so I did it in groups).

Then I found that one Online Money Making Opportunity was responsible for around 95% of that group and so now I dont submit to all of them that much, except when I have a new site and I need fast inbound links, so I can start ranking then it is really useful.

But now I write like 20 articles a day and that is the way I have gotten a lot of traffic with article marketing.

Some people will ask me how I do it how I have built a business on article marketing and then I tell them or they pay me to tell them and then they go out and write 10 articles look that wont work have you seen how many I write?

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a Online Money Making Guide list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 900 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home